Monday, February 20, 2012

FAVORITE NURSING GEAR MUST-HAVES:
If you’re a seasoned nurse, you may be wondering: How can I be more efficient at my job? Have I really found the best pair of shoes?

And if you’re a nursing student, you may be thinking: Can I get away with a cheap stethoscope? How do I shop for my first real set of scrubs?

Get the tips, tricks and secrets from fellow nurses about tried-and-true gear picks and how to keep everything organized (and not just in your pockets!).

Plus, find out the dream must-have items!

Stethoscope (which one?!?!)
Roll of tape (critical!)
Retractable badge holders (surprising uses for ‘em)
Nose savers (three great ideas…)
Pens (the features they must have)
Shoes (the right ones to get you through the day)
Scrubs (of course, but which kind?)
How many pockets? (one is NEVER enough…)
Dream item for Fall 2010 (hint…your kids’ll love it too)
Printable list of favorite nursing gear must-haves
COME TO ABC MEDICAL SCRUBS in HUDSON

No comments:

Post a Comment